- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This zucchini quick bread recipe is a snap to put together and is great for entertaining.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk well. In another bowl, combine egg, oil and sugar until well blended. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the zucchini and walnuts to the batter and stir until just combined. Scrape into the loaf pan. Bake about 50 to 60 minutes. A cake tester should come out clean. Allow to cool a few minutes before turning out of the pan - finish cooling on a cooling rack.