- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 ounces cooked turkey sausage
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cut the zucchini into round 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices on a large cookie sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Top each slice with turkey sausage.
- Sprinkle with equal amounts of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, basil and pepper.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.