- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen muffins
These flavorful muffins make an excellent breakfast snack, especially during those busy morning routines.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, powdered milk, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together vegetable oil, applesauce, vanilla and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into applesauce mixture.
- Fold in pineapple and zucchini.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.