- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Zucchini Pie can be served as a main course with a tossed green salad or slice smaller portions for a great appetizer.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 8 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled, sliced fine
- Beat eggs, add Bisquick, oil, parsley, garlic, cheese and onion. Fold in 2 cups zucchini.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch glass Pyrex pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.