- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies are full of raisins, nuts and zucchini. Consider baking a batch and sharing with a friend.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Mix together shortening, vanilla and honey.
- Beat in egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats, zucchini, nuts and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.