- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
The Italian seasoning and the ricotta cheese makes this a very tasty dish.
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a bowl combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Cover the bottom of the crock pot with a thin layer of the mixture.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta and mozzarella cheese.
- Place a layer of zucchini over the sauce mixture.
- Place a layer of the cheese over the zucchini.
- Repeat this process again.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover the top with Parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.