- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Zucchini Dip is a great fresh way to use up Summer's bounty.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonaise, lemon juice and Beau Monde seasoning until smooth consistency. Stir in walnuts and zucchini. Cover. Refrigerate 3 hours. Serve with crackers.