- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A simple, zucchini and apple slaw.
- 4 cups coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2-3 medium size red or green tart apples (unskinned)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the zucchini and onions.
- Core and chop the apples, add to zucchini.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds until well blended.
- Stir the dressing into the zucchini mixture until well coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill for 2-4 hours.