- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4 dozen appetizers or 4-6 people
This versatile recipe uses the garden abundance of zucchini and can be served as a main dish with a fresh green salad or sliced in small squares for a delicious appetizer.
- 2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Mix ingredients and spread evenly in pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Cut into small squares for appetizers or in larger wedges for a main entree.