- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Zucchini and Mozzarella Pie is made with crust of dinner rolls.
- 4 cups zucchini, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1, 8 ounce package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1, 8 ounce package Pilsbury Quick Dinner Rolls
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- In a saucepan, cook zucchini and onions in butter until tender; about 10 minutes. Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In a large bowl, blend eggs and cheese. Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Separate dinner rolls into 8 triangles. Place in a 10 inch round pie pan. Press over bottom and up sides to form crust. Spread crust with mustard and pour egg/vegetable mixture evenly into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until center of pie is set. Let pie sit for 10 minutes before serving.