- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
When zucchini and cilantro are blended with cottage and cream cheese, it makes a wonderfully fresh and vibrant dip. Serve with a mixture of crudités such as, celery sticks, jicama and pea pods.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill before serving.