- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 cups
Jazz up that boing old oatmeal cereal. A crunchy, fruity oatmeal breakfast.
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Skim milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the oats, nuts and wheat germ. Spread into a 15x10 inch baking pan. Toast for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Scoop into bowls and serve with the milk.