- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A quick and tasty broccoli and cheese chip dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed mild Mexican Velveeta cheese
- Add the butter, broccoli, celery and onion to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mix in the cheese and heat until the cheese has melted, stirring consistently.