- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Serve Zippy Bean and Bacon Dip with crunchy celery sticks.
- 1, 11 1/2 ounce can bean with bacon soup
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ham, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 large green pepper
- Beat soup and cream cheese together in bowl. Stir in ham, horseradish and mustard. Remove top and seeds from pepper. Fill with dip.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.