- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Yields about 1/2 cup sauce
Want to add some festive flavor to your favorite white fish? Whip up this incredibly delicious, zesty and creamy tequila lime sauce! To cut calories, we used Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and light mayonnaise in place of regular! With just a few ingredients, you can turn a boring fish into something fit for a South of the Border celebration!
- 1/4 cup (2 percent) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 - 3 tablespoons tequila
- Liberal dashes of salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic seasoning
- Mix the Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, lime juice, tequila and chili garlic seasoning in a medium-size bowl. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Add the additional lime and tequila for additional taste. Serve with your favorite fish!