- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 8 Servings
This flavorful spread adds quite a bit of kick to your favorite sandwich, burger or hot dog. Especially delicious served on a Reuben or any other type of corned beef sandwich.
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into large cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into large pieces
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 dill pickles, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cheese and the onion into a food processor and process until the mixture is finely chopped. Add the pickle, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, the black pepper and the sauerkraut; blend the mixture to combine. Serve immediately, or place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.