- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
Zesty Mango Salsa is perfect served on its own with chips, or as a topping to grilled shrimp or chicken.
- 2 cups cubed mango
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and diced
- 1/3 red onion, diced into small pieces
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, diced
- In a serving bowl, combine the mango, chiles and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, zest, salt and mint. Add this mixture over the mango mixture and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for about 15 minutes. Serve either as a salsa for chips, or on top grilled shrimp or chicken.