- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5 Servings
Juicy pieces of turkey are smothered with a zesty cranberry sauce in this simple yet delicious dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 (about 10 ounces each) turkey breast tenderloins
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, chopped
- Place the butter in a medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat. Once sizzling, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tenderloins to the pan and cook for about 3-1/2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Cover the pan and continue to cook, turning once, for an additional 12 minutes.
- Remove the turkey tenderloins and set aside. Add the cranberry sauce, cilantro, onion and jalapeno to the pan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, cook for 30 seconds, and then spoon over the turkey tenderloins. Serve immediately.