- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 5 Servings
This is not your typical cranberry sauce; fresh cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin give this chutney a robust and unique flavor.
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the cranberry sauce, cilantro, onion, jalapeño and cumin into a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 30 seconds and then transfer to a bowl to cool.