- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Crab cake burgers with a little zing from salsa.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 sesame seed covered buns
- 1 package 6 frozen crab cakes, thawed
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices American cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Beat the cream cheese, salsa, lemon juice, horseradish, mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper together and spread onto the bottom buns.
- Broil the crab cakes until hot and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Place 1 1/2 cakes on each bun and place a tomato slice and cheese slice on top. Broil until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with lettuce and place the top bun on top.