- Prep: 1 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 50 min
- Serving: 4-6
French dressing puts the "zesty" in Zesty Chicken Curry and gives the chicken a nice glaze.
- 1 5 pound chicken, quartered, cleaned, skinned
- 1, 16 ounce bottle French dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 ounces of pineapple or orange juice
- Mix all marinade ingredients together except chicken. Spread marinade on chicken. Let marinate at least 60 minutes in refrigerator.
- Place chicken in a large roasting pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 90 minutes basting and turning chicken frequently. Add a bit more of the fruit juices if chicken should get dry.