- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
Zesty Broccoli Dip is made with garlic and jalapeno flavored cheeses.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small jar sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 3 packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 roll garlic cheese, sliced
- 1 roll jalapeno cheese, sliced
- 1 package blanched almonds, chopped
- Saute onion and mushrooms in margarine in skillet. Add broccoli and soup, mixing well. Reduce heat and add cheeses. Cook over low heat until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Add almonds, mixing well. Serve warm with crackers.