- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This refreshing blend of fresh watermelon juice and tequila doesn’t have much to do with ‘Zapatos Nuevos’ otherwise known as ‘New Shoes’ in English. What is clear is that it tastes amazing on a hot, summer night.
- 2 parts blanco tequila
- 1 part agave nectar
- 3 to 4 parts fresh watermelon juice (purée 6 large pieces of watermelon)
- Dash freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 basil leaf, for garnish
- Place all the ingredients, except for the basil leaf, into a cocktail shaker and then shake vigorously for 20 seconds to combine.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and then garnish with the basil leaf. Serve immediately.