- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The intense blend of Blanco Tequila, Benedictine and Mezcal is enhanced with the addition of grapefruit bitters and fresh lime juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce Benedictine
- 3/4 ounce Mezcal
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime
- grapefruit peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit peel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit peel and then serve immediately.