- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 4 tablespoons
Making this aromatic and slightly tangy Middle Eastern spice blend is simple and only involves three ingredients. Feel free to toast the sesame seeds for extra depth in flavor.
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried sumac
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place all of the ingredients into a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle, and grind into a fine powder. Transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool, dark and dry area.