- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 2 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
The next time your sweet tooth calls, give your ice cream, brownie, or cake a rich addition with this quick mocha fudge dessert sauce.
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, dissolve espresso powder in brewed coffee. Add all ingredients except vanilla and heat over medium heat to boiling. Use a wire whisk to help dissolve sugar and cocoa. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer into a serving bowl and stir in the vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream or other desserts.