- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A delightful chopped ham and hash brown slow cooker side dish.
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes with onions and peppers
- 2-3 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar Jack cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions
- Cook the potatoes in oil in a skillet. Add to a greased slow cooker. Mix together the ham, sour cream and cheese and stir into the potatoes. Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low. Serve with the onions sprinkled over top.