- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 2
Delicious and easy to make, this acorn squash recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 medium acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place squash on a cookie sheet with cooking spray cut side down. Bake about 30-45 minutes until flesh begins to soften.
- Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that the flesh is facing upwards. Add butter, brown sugar and cinnamon to the top of the squash. Place squash back in oven and bake another 30 minutes.