- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you are worried about the risks of salmonella from using raw egg yolks to make a Caesar Dressing, try this equally as delicious ‘yolkless’ version instead.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice from 1 half lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the vinegar, garlic and mustard in a bowl and mash with the back of a wooden spoon until the mixture become pasty.
- Vigorously whisk in the lemon juice and the olive oil, and then stir in the cheese mixing well to combine. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper and then serve immediately.