- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 People
This satisfying salad mixes fresh ingredients and sweet strawberry yogurt for a unique twist! Perfect as a light lunch or side salad, try a variety of yogurt flavors to spice it up!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 5 cups)
- 2/3 cup granola
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup Dannon strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Stir together honey and strawberry yogurt in small bowl. Place spinach, strawberries, blueberries, granola, and feta cheese in large bowl. Toss to mix ingredients. Serve evenly on two salad plates. Drizzle each plate with light yogurt dressing. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve and enjoy!