- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 3-4 servings
A light, yogurt and fruity salad. Perfect mid-day snack.
- 1 red delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup halved, seedless green grapes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Mix together the apples, grapes, strawberries, celery and raisins. Stir in yogurt. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prior to serving, mix in sunflower seeds. Serve on top of lettuce.