- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: makes 20
Chocolate chip, cherry and Wheaties cookies.
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 cups Wheaties cereal, broken into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crumble the cookie dough in a large bowl. Mix in the cherries and flour. Take tablespoons of the dough and drop into the cereal crumbs. Coat and press the cereal into the dough.
- Roll into a ball and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.