- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sleek and simple cocktail calls for equal parts of three main ingredients: yellow Chartreuse, apricot brandy and absinthe.
- 1 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 1 ounce apricot brandy
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.