- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A fun dessert kids will get a kick out of.
- 1 (6" tall, 4" wide) plastic flowerpot
- 1 pint chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, crused
- 4-6 gummy worms
- 1 pastic flower on stem
- Cover the inside of the flower pot with aluminum foil.
- Fill the flower pot with the frozen yogurt, coming only within 1 1/2 inches of the top.
- Sprinkle the cookies on top and insert the gummy worms part way. Freeze.
- Prior to serving insert the flower.