- Prep: 8 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Wooden Bowl Salad is full of everyone's favorite salad ingredients.
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Layer first 3 ingredients in wooden salad bowl. Combine next 4 ingredients in small bowl, mixing well. Place evenly over chicken. Spread mayonnaise over salad, sealing edges. Sprinkle with sugar. Chill for at least 8 hours.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Toss just before serving.