- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Dozen
Sausage links wrapped in crescent rolls. Always guaranteed to be a kid pleaser!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerator crescent rolls (16 total)
- 48 fully cooked small turkey sausage links
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 16 individual triangles. Cut each triangle into thirds.
- Roll each sausage link in a triangle, starting from the shortest side.
- Arrange on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Serve with the ketchup and mustard.