- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rhum Agricole is a type of rum from the French West Indies that is derived from freshly-squeezed sugar cane juice instead of molasses. Try it blended with Grand Mariner, agave nectar grapefruit juice and fresh sage in this multi-layered cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces white rhum agricole
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 3 ounces fresh yellow grapefruit juice
- 4 medium-sized leaves fresh sage plus to garnish
- Pineapple wedge to garnish
- Place the sage in a cocktail glass and muddle lightly until just bruised.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice. Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with some sage and a pineapple wedge, and then serve immediately.