- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mojito cocktails aren’t only enjoyable during the hot summer months; try this winterized version made with cranberries and fresh mint.
- 10 mint leaves plus 1 extra to garnish
- 8 cranberries plus a few extra to garnish
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1.5 ounce Depaz Cane Syrup
- 1.75 Depaz Blue Cane Amber Rhum
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds, and then strain into a highball cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Add the whole cranberries and the mint leaf to garnish and serve.