- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Most people are used to drinking juleps in hot weather, but this warm version will show you that they can be enjoyed in any weather.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 5 ounce water
- 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint tea
- Hot water
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Stir in the bourbon and the brown sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
- Garnish with the mint sprig and serve immediately.
- Brew the tea in 5 ounces of boiling water for at least 4 minutes. Pour into cocktail glass.