- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This coffee-flavored cocktail, made with chilled espresso and coffee liqueur, is created with a base of corn whiskey.
- 1-1/2 ounces corn whiskey
- 1 tablespoon Dimmi Liquore di Milano
- 1/4 ounce coffee liqueur
- 4 mint leaves, lightly bruised
- 2 ounces chilled espresso
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.