- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 16 drinks
Use fresh seasonal strawberries to make this refreshing and flavorful punch.
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 3 cups), plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 6 ounces limoncello, chilled
- 2 bottles brut cava, chilled
- Place the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender and blend on high to purée.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and into a punch bowl.
- Pour in the limoncello, stir to combine, and then slowly add the cava.
- Serve immediately in glasses garnished with strawberries.