- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Use a variety of hard, semi-soft and soft cheeses to create this rich and decadent spread. Ideal served with pita wedges or black corn chips.
- 1 pound cheeses of your choice, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1 small clove garlic
- Using a food processor, chop or grate the cheeses well.
- Add the wine, butter, parsley and garlic to the processor and blend the mixture on high until creamy and smooth. Transfer the spread to a bowl and serve immediately.