- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This spicy and sweet cocktail, with undertones of herbs and apple, makes an aromatic and ruby-colored treat.
- 1-1/2 ounces apple brandy, such as Calvados
- 3/4 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce Bénédictine D.O.M.
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway-full with ice.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker and then stir the mixture for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain into the prepared martini glass and serve immediately.