- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
A great side dish to serve with fish, chicken or meat.
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 pkg. shredded casserole cheese (Sargento)
- In a crock pot combine rice, onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms.
- In a bowl mix soup and water together.
- Stir mixture into the crock pot.
- Add melted butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Add water and soup