- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: Serves 2
Wild dandelion greens are readily available along most hiking trails, offering a low calorie, nutrient-rich nibble. Combine them with hard cooked eggs and pick up a few extra mayonnaise and mustard packets at your local deli to make a great dandelion greens and egg salad wrap.
- 2 hard cooked eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 bunches of dandelion greens, chopped
- 1 mayonnaise packet
- 1 mustard packet
- Salt and pepper, if available
- 2 small whole grain tortillas
- In a ziplock plastic bag, combine eggs, greens, mayonnaise, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between tortillas and wrap up burrito style to serve