- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow-cooked wild rice and chicken dinner.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce0 box long grain-wild rice mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted garlic parmesan cheese creation
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Mix together the water and rice mix in a greased slow cooker. Stir in the cheese creation.
- Add the chicken breasts and cover with the green beans. Cook covered for 3-5 hours on low. Serve with the almonds sprinkled over top.