- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
The delicious beauty of hiking is finding bushes burgeoning with wild raspberries, huckleberries, blackberries, and other juicy little gems. Layer them in a sandwich with your favorite nut butter and you’ve got the best rendition of PB&J ever made!
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 individual-sized packets of almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 handfuls of wild berries
- Spread 2 slices of bread with almond butter.
- Arrange wild berries on almond butter and smash with a fork or your fingers. Top with remaining slices of bread and enjoy.