- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
Filled with nuts and chocolate Whoopee Cake will have you shouting for joy.
- 1, 6 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1, 3 1/2 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- Toss chocolate chips and pecans in 1 tablespoon dry cake mix.
- Beat remaining ingredients together for 3 minutes, then fold in chips and pecans.
- Pour into a greased, floured bundt or tube pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.