- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 8 people
Make your pepperoni pizza a bit healthier with this whole wheat pepperoni pizza recipe.
- 1 lb. frozen whole wheat pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canned no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz. sliced turkey pepperoni
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Place oven rack in lowest position.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface to fit baking sheet; transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until crust is puffed.
- Meanwhile, mix pumpkin, tomato sauce and garlic powder until well blended.
- Spread crust with pumpkin mixture; top with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Bake 12 min. or until edge of crust is crisp and mozzarella is melted.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 240 calories, 7g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 25mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 14g protein, 100%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 4%DV iron. Exchange: 2 Starch, 1 Meat (L), 1/2 Fat Dietary Exchanges (or Exchange Calculations) based on Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes © 2008 by the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association.