- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A delicious beef enchilada slow cooked soup dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (!5 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded 4-cheese blend
- Crushed tortilla chips, optional
- Add the beef, tomatoes, beans, corn, onion, enchilada sauce and 1 cup of water to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours. Mix in the cheese. Serve topped with the crushed chips.